missing

l can’t believe I am updating my blog currently. Ok too much awkward. Kekok sangat da nak menulis di sini. But honestly deep down inside of me, I missed my blog. I do, really.

First of all, I was not going anywhere. I am still here and still breathing. Alhamdulillah!

It’s been 8 month this troublesome blog being neglected by me. So what’s new? Hurm..  Nothing much to add here as I would conclude life is getting too much hectic lately. Busy with what?  SAYA PUN TAK TAHU ! HEHEHE


By the way there's something I'd like to share..
  • When you are tired and without courage with failed efforts,Allah knows how much you gave effort 

  • When you cry a lot and your heart feel sad, Allah is counting your tears.
  • When you feel that life has finished for you, and that time has passed before you, Allah is with you.
  • When you feel lonely and you friends are too busy to call you even once, Allah is with you.
  • When you think that you have tried everything and you do not know of who to ask help, Allah has solution.
  • When nothing seems to have sense and when you feel angry, Allah has answer on everything.
  • When your gaze suddenly become clearer,and you are finding the marks of hopes, Allah had Mercy on you. 

All thank be to You Allah on everything 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey As BCS - Part 1

My Journey As BCS - Part 2

My Journey As BCS - Part 3