This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

connected

okay, let's not talk about depressing thing shall we
i'm done and over with it

last nite . . .

me : hallo ? *with this kind of mamai version of me*
him : hello .. hello ..
me : hallo ye
him : hello.. sape ni?
me : nak cakap ngan sape ?
him : amy ade?
me : salah no ..
him : ni kat mane
me : pahang
him : pahang kat mane ek
me : salah no !

*disconnected*

which one of those word that he didn't understand. rasa macam nak tampar laju2 je. hey you,its 2 o'clock in the morning. sila kacau org lain yang name amy because i'm definitely not your amy.

. . . . .

. . . .

. . .

. .


by the way his number is 0167056***.huhu acah je. saya tidak le sejahat itu. tapi da ade da niat nak expose kt fb. tahan je ni . .


No comments: