This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

M C

i'm not sure on what to write actually. at first i wanna write about my vacation at south korea but when i open my blogspot account and click on the new post it turn out to be blank. yeah i'm stuck. i have no idea how am going to start writing about it. *saya sangat tidak suke*. and then i found something kind of attract me.

Pick the month you were born:

January-------I kicked

February------I loved
March--------I karate chopped
April----------I licked

May----------I jumped on
June----------I smelled
July-----------I did the Macarena With

August--------I had lunch with
September----I danced with
October-------I sang to
November-----I yelled at

December-----I ran over


Pick the day (number) you were born on:

1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7-------my mobile phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend

10-------my neighbour

11-------my science teacher
12 -------a banana
13-------a fireman

14-------a stuffed animal

15-------a goat

16-------a pickle

17-------your mom

18-------a spoon

19------ - a smurf

20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22-------Chu
ck Norris
23-------a noodle

24-------a squirrel

25-------a football player

26-------my sister

27-------my brother
28-------an iPod
29-------a surfer

30-------a homeless guy

31-------a llama

What is the last number of the year you were born:
1--------- In my car

2 --------- On your car

3 ----------- In a hole
4 ----------- Under your bed
5 ----------- Riding a Motorcycle
6 --------- sliding down a hill
7 --------- in an elevator
8---------- at the dinner table
9 -------- In line at the bank

0 -------- in your bathroom


Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

White---------because I'm cool like that
Black---------because that's how I roll.
Pink-----------because I'm NOT crazy.

Red-----------because the voices told me to.
Blue-----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green---------because I think I need some serious help.

Purple---------because I'm AWESOME!

Grey----------because
Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow--------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange--------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown---------because I can.

Other----------because I'm a Ninja!
None----------because I can't control myself

mine :
I danced with a fork Under your bed because I think I need some serious help.

ahaha..bongek ! so how about yours ? come and try it because somehow this kind of games much much more interesting than 24 hours with the coding



=)

4 comments:

aramisz ``^_^ said...

I had lunch with a monster Under your bed because the voices told me to

who will be the monster..hoho i wonder...hahahahha

SundaeCone said...

i'm much more interested to know whose voices who told u to had a lunch with a monster then...ahahah..

kan ! games ni bongek :P

aramisz ``^_^ said...

erkk tetibe cam tpk..

saka jentayu..? uhh tidak..
nauzubillah

SundaeCone said...

owhh my prada...say no to that !