This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

it's not easy to be me

currently im listening to keep holding on by avril lavigne..actually this past few days aku rasa down. almost 7 month jadi analyst..life sendiri makin jadi x betul upside down. tekanan keje yang terlampau i guess..keje yang banyak till my mind stuck and cant do anything suddenly. balik rumah pun still keep thinking bout it. how i need to solve this..to solve that...mind yang x penah berhenti berpk membuatkan aku rasa penat..yeah penat sgt2..ikutkan hati yang tengah serabut ni mmg da ade niat untuk resign..[this is not the 1st time i said it] but akal yang rasional always win..thanx a lot akal..heh ! I need to be strong..!
You're not aloneTogether we standI'll be by your sideYou know i'll take your handWhen it gets coldAnd it feels like the endTheres no place to go you know I wont give inNo I wont give in.
Keep holding on'cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it throughJust stay strongCause you know i'm here for you, i'm here for youTheres nothing you can say, nothing you can doTheres no other way when it comes to the truthSo keep holding onCause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through.
So far away I wish you were hereBefore it's too late this could all disapearBefore the doors close, this comes to an endBut with you by my side I will fight and defend i'll fight and defend yeah yeah.
Hear me when I say, when I sayI believe nothings gonna change, nothings gonna change destinyWhat ever is ment to beWill work out perfectly yeah yeah yeah yeahLalalalalalala...


2 comments:

dHiya said...

and it's not easy to be someone else... ;)

PastaCheeze said...

heh..already back to the normal level..tq dhiya...:D